D.I.Y ?

Making changes to the electrical installation in your own home is an important issue and should not be attempted without full knowledge of the regulations.

If you are planning to extend or alter the electrical installation in your home, even seemingly simple things like providing extra sockets or adding ceiling lights, you will need to use an approved electrical contractor.

New legislation came into force in January 2005 which means you are no longer able to carry out this work yourself and must use an electrical contractor, who is approved and certified to the new Part P regulations.

You can have complete confidence in all the electrical work we do for you and that it will be done legally, safely and at a competitive price.

Also, if you plan to sell your property then you will be required to produce certificated paperwork to show that your electrical installation satisfies BS7671, before you will be able to complete your sale..
The supply of such paperwork is always included in any work we undertake.